• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Ohio Sit Down Dinner Meeting June 24th, 2:00

PLEASE RSVP

• I'm coming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm bringing a friend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm bringing more than one friend

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Saturday, June 24th, 2:00 at Tony Pacos on Front Street in Toledo, OHIO will be our 18th meeting.
Special Shout out too; Brian, Dallas, Dan, Dianne & Wayne, Dick & Janice, Doug, Greg, Howard Jake, Jim, and the other Jim, John, Joanna, the other John, Judith & Roger, Karen, Kevin, Martha, Ryan, Saltydog, Terry, Tom & Tim, Leonard, Lee, Phil, David, Iris, Laurie and Kendall. This meeting is less than an hours drive from your place. Please RSVP.

EVERYBODY IS INVITED. This will be our 18th meeting. Lets make it the best one yet.
Please RSVP.

HHH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Visiting Columbus from Atlanta again Memorial Day weekend. Was hoping another Schmidt's gathering was in the offing. Oh well. - like the Elio, I'll keep waiting. Have a great time at Tony Packo's. I visited there a number of years ago. It was fun!

Reaction score
HHH, I COUNT 37 Elio Enthusiasts living in or near the Columbus area. A few days notice with announcement here on this forum, you could have met some really good folks for lunch. Even with busy summer schedules you and one or two or ten Elio Enthusiast could of had a blast.

Reaction score
I received 15 positive RSVPs. Would like to hear from Jason Thiede and a few others. This is going to be great. HEY Folks, even if you haven't RSPVed, you can still just show up. We will gather out side beside the restaurant. I will be in my elio uniform. See ya then.

Top Bottom