• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio On Good Morning Arizona

Velnias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
How many time will this happen to us with the Elio.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this. I fully expect one particular department in my area to be a bit less social about the Elio. At least one department out here will most likely be pulling the Elio over for awhile trying to figure it out and what tickets they could possibly give. The others might be alright though.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this. I fully expect one particular department in my area to be a bit less social about the Elio. At least one department out here will most likely be pulling the Elio over for awhile trying to figure it out and what tickets they could possibly give. The others might be alright though.

Luckily in my area the police mostly appear to care about speeding and DUI's so if you don't speed and you stay sober on the road they rarely bother you. Both speeding tickets and DUI's are quite expensive here in GA and apparently provide just about all the revenue the various municipalities need.

Of course driving through a nice area of town at 3 AM in a 20 year old Honda Civic will also get you pulled over as used to happen to me frequently when I worked late nights. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom