• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio On U Tube

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That was a great interview. I believe one of the big take aways for me had nothing to do with what Paul or the Elio execs. had to say, but more of what the radio staff had to say. They said that the car was much larger than they thought it would be. There was multiple comments about the roomy interior. I think most people, including myself have the preconceived notion that because it gets excellent fuel economy and it is very affordable then it must be extremely small. After that I watched multiple youtube videos and everyone that saw it in person and sat in it said the exact same thing. I am so anxious to see it in person!

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm driving to Phoenix, Arizona on March 6 where they will showcase the car....no exact location just yet but I'll be there so I can see up close what I'm buying! That's close enough for me rather than waiting forever here in California where they've already been.

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm driving to Phoenix, Arizona on March 6 where they will showcase the car....no exact location just yet but I'll be there so I can see up close what I'm buying! That's close enough for me rather than waiting forever here in California where they've already been.
To bad you didn't have an Elio to drive. I hear they get great gas mileage.

Top Bottom