• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It was likely combined with other number threads. We do try to keep things organized and avoid having several threads on the same topic.
LOL Try is the word for that! It seems almost impossible to keep every posting in the "correct" threads. It seems we used to have a member who absolutely hated that. LOL :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Goof I know you said you added me on the map but I'm not showing up...

Dan you are on the list but right now Google Maps only wants to show one marker per location and it chooses what name to show randomly. It does appear to be somewhat smart so if you are logged into a Google account it usually will show your name on the marker. I am trying to figure out how to have the map display a list for each marker however it is my first time working with the Google custom map system so I am still learning the details.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
#1308 - Creamsicle, Manual Trans, Cruise Control and possibly the P3 fender (or I will remove the black boot from the front fenders). Forest Grove, OR
CinLu, Welcome to the forum, home of many Elio fans and some doubters as well. Here you will find friendly helpful members and the latest information, rumors, and opinions on the development and production of this historic vehicle. Looking forward to your contributions to the forum and hope you find it helpful. Welcome to the Elio journey.

Top Bottom