• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice, gentle way of shaking this out, Z. :D

Kinda like "belly buttons; EVERYONE has one." :eek: :rolleyes:
Hope I don't upset you too much, goofy. That is not my intention. :)

Ya see, I'm diabetic, and just had insulin added to my treatment plan last week. . . . . , and it was made very clear, that being on insulin, cuts out ALL alcohol, including wine, beer whisky and "moonshine," so got to find some way to relax. o_O

Don't know why, but your name just came to mind. :rolleyes: o_O

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just been very busy lately. Recently I have not had as much extra time to spend on here as I have had the last few months and it looks like it will stay that way for at least another two weeks or so. However you just never know when I may be lurking. :D
Hey, goofy. Some of my closest friends are attorneys. They "lurk" around too, but then they crawl on their bellies and are known as "snakes." :eek:

Some how, goofy, I don't think that you fit into that mold. :)

I rather think that you have been very busy and your time has been limited, BECAUSE your business has been very good lately! :)

Now, doesn't that explanation sound better? :rolleyes:

Yup, thought so too. :D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just been very busy lately. Recently I have not had as much extra time to spend on here as I have had the last few months and it looks like it will stay that way for at least another two weeks or so. However you just never know when I may be lurking. :D
I hope it is a good busy. Must admit I miss seeing your shinning visage. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey goofy, I don't care what ANYONE says about you. . . . . I personally think that you are a very knowledgeable, good sport, and I for one, will always stand behind you.

Thanks for your hard work, my friend!

Hope to see you in your shinny new Elio one day at one of the many Elio Rallies around this great nation! :)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hope I don't upset you too much, goofy. That is not my intention. :)

Ya see, I'm diabetic, and just had insulin added to my treatment plan last week. . . . . , and it was made very clear, that being on insulin, cuts out ALL alcohol, including wine, beer whisky and "moonshine," so got to find some way to relax. o_O

Don't know why, but your name just came to mind. :rolleyes: o_O
" got to find some way to relax"- hey weed's been around for centuries !!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You forgot cigarettes ?alcohol??, sleeping pills? depressants? and.......
Didn't forget them, RUCRAYZE. C? . . ., just do NOT need nor use that junk! Don't look down, or think any less of those who do; if it's "your thing," then enjoy it. I can respect that. . . . .just have NO need for ANY of it.

Good luck, my friend!

Top Bottom