• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Reservation Map And Survey

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I forgot to put the date of my reservation. I reserved for $1,000 All-In on 10/8/2014
Goofyone is our map guy and he will be updating the map and spreadsheet when he gets back from vacation next week. Well, at least he will be back next week. I'm not sure he will get everything he needs to do done next week even though he is the best! :-) Z

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was all in for Nov 20, 2013 and I can't wait for more info on deliveries etc as I am from NH! Excited!

My, my from 11-2013. Congratulations Marauder 1, one of the originals or early ones to recognize the high mileage Elio advantages! A will earned wait after you wise decision! Hang in there it is coming together more and more now. Enjoy your Elio, excited for someone like you during your lengthy wait! Elio 84 mpg, $6,800.00. Just Superb for the world with high prices for one gallon of gasoline/ethanol.
Terrence in Maryland

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have any of you looked at our map lately? There are 836 people who have filled out the survey. It looks great. I don't know if goofyone has been able to fix the google map 1 person/location issue or not but you can look at the post after the map to see the spreadsheet of everyone who has registered for the map. Good job all of us. :-) Z

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

MikeVisual

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Here is the information on a map: (This is not a real time map as I have to manually regenerate it with new data which I try do to at least once a day)

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/embed?mid=zZCKjl9KZQaU.kNW_qd3e11wQ

The survey system automatically generates some randomized analytics which are visible here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1faavxlUr1C_zWGh7yWP1ngjhbHdjHENzi1gDM3DYxKA/viewanalytics

Thanks for all the effort you put into the map, its great to see it growing. I am curious if I missed the legend for the color codes. Please let me know so I can better understand what I am viewing. Thanks again!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the effort you put into the map, its great to see it growing. I am curious if I missed the legend for the color codes. Please let me know so I can better understand what I am viewing. Thanks again!

They do not actually mean anything just done that way to add some color instead of using just one color for every pin

Top Bottom