• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Rules!

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello, fellow Elionauts! Just reserved shares and went all in toward a purchase. Damn, it feels good to be doing something different again. Felt this way back in 2008 when I bought my smart car. Started with a '72 Corolla, went big with the SUV, then steadily shrunk to the smart and now an Elio. Gone full circle. I'm hoping the Elio will be the total blast it looks like.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, floydv! The Elio's a unique little vehicle for sure. Congrats on your "all in" and shares purchase! I do have one concern though. I think there'll be a huge increase in rear-enders in front of my house this time next year. :rolleyes:

Thanks! No doubt there will be a lot of looking-loos and rubber neckers. I'm pretty sure I'll be the first in my neighborhood.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Arkansas, I hope you enjoy this forum as we journey to Elio production and ownership. There is a wealth of info here and hours of entertainment from a bunch of great people!

Top Bottom