1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Elio Stock Drs Issues

Discussion in 'Elio Stock Discussion' started by John Painter, Feb 29, 2016.

How long do you intend to hold your ELIO stock

Poll closed Jun 8, 2016.
  1. Sell now

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  2. Hold it for a few months

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  3. Hold it for a year

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  4. Hold it for long term growth

33 vote(s)
    89.2%
  1. Travelbuzz1

Travelbuzz1 Elio Addict

I have just sent my information with Charles Schwab. In which I had to mail a form to Phoenix, Arizona and I included all the information I can to assist them with.

TCBronson and AriLea like this.
  2. Travelbuzz1

Travelbuzz1 Elio Addict

This information came from John Painter, and I have just sent my information with Charles Schwab. In which I had to mail a form to Phoenix, Arizona and I included all the information I can to assist them with.

TCBronson likes this.
  3. MARK MONTGOMERY

MARK MONTGOMERY Elio Enthusiast

I am trying OPTIONSHOUSE. They said they will do ELIO. I have sent them the paperwork and am waiting to see

4. bunchathrees

bunchathrees Elio Addict

TMOSteel and NSTG8R like this.
  5. James Reveal

James Reveal Elio Fan

John,
    I did so yesterday I emailed Vstock Transfer they sent me a form that my broker used to transfer the stock. I haven't confirmed that it is in my Schwab account yet but the process has started. By the way Yesterday was a big day for ELIO on the over the counter market ELIO sold 4.93 Million shares of stock at approximately $25 per share. So yesterday ELIO raised $123Million on the $280 million need to fully fund production one more day like that and production is assured. If you bought stock in the Start Engine presale at $12, your stock has more than doubled on the over the counter market.

RUCRAYZE likes this.
  6. MARK MONTGOMERY

MARK MONTGOMERY Elio Enthusiast

They received my paperwork and now my funds. They said I can start trading Elio Monday. We will see.

RUCRAYZE and TCBronson like this.
  7. HonestTex

HonestTex Elio Addict

Transferred my funds last night. Time to start researching penny stocks. :ranger:

RUCRAYZE, TCBronson and NSTG8R like this.
  8. TCBronson

TCBronson Elio Addict

My stock is now in my Brokers account at Fidelity as of today. I started the process on Friday, Feb 26th.

RUCRAYZE likes this.
  9. Travelbuzz1

Travelbuzz1 Elio Addict

Finally after TD Ameritrade, Scottstrade, and who ever besides information in these threads that went nowhere after mailing (USPS / E MAIL) their requested information. I am very satisfied with this company,

Thank you for your request to transfer assets to Charles Schwab.

This email confirms that we have received your request to transfer assets to your Schwab account from ELIO/SHAREHOLDER SERVICES. The estimated completion date for the assets to be delivered by your previous firm is 03/15/16.

You can review your account activity by logging into www.schwab.com and choosing Service then Overview and select Account Status. If you're logging in for the first time, you'll need your account number. Click New User? next to Login ID. On the next page under Login ID Setup follow the instructions. Once logged in, you can view your account activity by choosing Service and thenOverview.

10. boppa1mimi

boppa1mimi Elio Fan

Charles Schwab had no problem accepting it after TD Ameritrade rejected my transfer request. I turned in the paperwork at their branch office on Monday, March 7th, they said the transfer would take 5 to 7 business days. I'll let you know when the transfer has been completed.

MARK MONTGOMERY and TCBronson like this.