• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Stock They Called It Pink

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well this is my first post, I am new to actually trying to buy and sell stock, I already had a broker taking care of my 401 K. I have been using Edward Jones. They are telling me that they can only sell the stock that I currently have but can not buy it, because it is to them consereded pink stock and thinly traded for ever that means. I have watching the OTCQX site and I have only see 4 or 5 different brokers show up on the screen to do the trading. I have not seen one single Scott trade, or any of the other self managed sites. Are there problems with all of them, Has any body actually bought or sold thru them who actually has one of these accounts. I hate to set one up an account tire up my money to doing only to find a snag and have to do it all over again. I want to be able to buy and sell, I have also contacted (via email) 2 of the brokers that are currently trading the stock but they have not returned my email for 2 days now.
Brokerage houses are built to follow the herd...best strategy for you...opposite direction!!!

NorTracNY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So...I'm just pointing out the message coming from the world...we want Elio more than you do! Go pink, go USA, don't short the Elio (very costly mistake today... trolls to return bloodied but unrepentant), short outside the USA...go Elio!!! And by the way... not pink, but OTCQX!
Seriously??? "message coming from the world"?

Remember all those people caught before the tech bubble burst who were buying stock, going online and telling people it was great, then selling after they created a bump?

Top Bottom