• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Stores Delayed Till 2017

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not a bad idea .... My daughter recently purchased a 2014 Toyota Rav 4 from Enterprise . No haggle best price and nice folks to deal with . While we were there to pick up her vehicle, the Toyota dealer from down the street was there picking up 2 cars.
Enterprise told us that they buy at exactly the same price as the general public and mark them up of course .
Up the road from me is "OFF Lease" a company that sells only prime lo mile autos, bought my beemer at a great price- Don't live in Florida? they sell their stuff on ebay also. (they have some really "exciting" (and expensive) cars- was like going to an auto show

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what your post means. If you're suggesting that only iOS devices work in the Elio that's not accurate. Infinite Skyz will work with Android and Microsoft smartphone operating systems too, I've already looked into this though I happen to be one of those iOS fans. Otherwise welcome to the forum. :)

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure what your post means. If you're suggesting that only iOS devices work in the Elio that's not accurate. Infinite Skyz will work with Android and Microsoft smartphone operating systems too, I've already looked into this though I happen to be one of those iOS fans. Otherwise welcome to the forum. :)

Guess we can't all be perfect. ;)

Top Bottom