• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Survey - Tranmissions

Trusting

Elio Addict
Just got the survey from Elio about the cost of transmissions. Basically they want to know if we will pony up $1,200 for an automatic. I don't know what you guy think but I'm beginning to feel that buying an Elio isn't going to be the good deal I had hoped for. :(

HonestTex

Elio Addict
It also asked if I'd pay 1k for auto trans. I'm manual all the way, so I said no. Wonder if they are just feeling out the crowd with this survey, of if they're looking to put auto in all Elios and seeing if we're ok with the base price going up to cover it.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
an interesting side note- the email address I was sent the survey, is not nor has been the address I've communicated with EM. ?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Aren't most automatic transmission 1000-1200$ options ? That's generally what I see on new cars. Elio is no different. I am shifting my own gears so automatic price doesn't matter to me .
Maybe on the car, I think it's listed/built into the price, along with wipers and tires, etc..