• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio To Replace Newfmobile

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are so excited to have a spot in line for our Elio.. It is to replace our Newfmobile {99 Honda Odessey} that was the official vehicle from new for Ethan and Emma our two beautiful Newfondlands.. As they went to Newf heaven last year we are ready to also send the Honda to Honda heaven.. A Big Shout out to all other Elio owners from the frozen north of Minnesota... We are Proud to be on the ground floor with all of you. Grant.:)
Hey Grant. . . . Happy to see you on board!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the Shout out Music Man !! Wishing you a Great Sunday.. I am thinking #7278 will be a Red with all the bells and whistles available at production..... Sincerely Grant & Karen..
You're both very welcome, Grant & Karen. Most years usually find my 2 Brittany Spaniel's, dragging me up to the Iron Range country in Northern Minnesota about this time, to hunt Ruffed Grouse & Woodcock, but am staying home this go round.

I LOVE your state and the weather there this time of year!

Enjoy! :D

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We are so excited to have a spot in line for our Elio.. It is to replace our Newfmobile {99 Honda Odessey} that was the official vehicle from new for Ethan and Emma our two beautiful Newfondlands.. As they went to Newf heaven last year we are ready to also send the Honda to Honda heaven.. A Big Shout out to all other Elio owners from the frozen north of Minnesota... We are Proud to be on the ground floor with all of you. Grant.:)
A shout out to Ada, MN. Welcome to the Elio family! My Family is originally from the area, check out the court house wall plaque, Great Grandfather, H.O. Hermanson's name is there. My Aunt resided in a group home there for 20+ years and worked in a few places around town. Family still owns a farm, about a mile down the road from Rindal. Once we get our Elio's we should plan a meet at Gary Pines, in the summer of course.

Top Bottom