• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Tour Oct 24-26, 2014 Which Area Mall?

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All it says is the "Area Mall, Birmingham"; well there's a bunch o' malls in B'ham. Which one? Anyone know?
SUMMIT
GRAND RIVER
BROOKWOOD VILLAGE
RIVERCHASE
Yeah. What he said. WHERE IN BIRMINGHAM IS THE ELIO GOING TO BE. It's only 22 days away?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All it says is the "Area Mall, Birmingham"; well there's a bunch o' malls in B'ham. Which one? Anyone know?
SUMMIT
GRAND RIVER
BROOKWOOD VILLAGE
RIVERCHASE
Elio Motors gets the information to us as soon as they can. During those days they have 3 major events, Miramar Airshow in San Diego this weekend, Albuquerque Balloon Festival the following weekend, and the Wings Over North Georgia in Rome GA, before Birmingham. They are hosting events and then traveling all the time between those events. If Birmingham is on their path, and they have time, they might stop and make arrangements in advance but don't count on it. The same people doing the tour are the ones arranging it and believe me, they are very, very busy. :-) Z

Gary W

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hoping for more information on Oct.30-Nov7th Elio showing at Sema in Las Vegas. Originally had a mall showing also. I would love to see P4, having already seen & sat in P3. I'm also not having any luck on plan to crash SEMA's gates. GW

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hoping for more information on Oct.30-Nov7th Elio showing at Sema in Las Vegas. Originally had a mall showing also. I would love to see P4, having already seen & sat in P3. I'm also not having any luck on plan to crash SEMA's gates. GW
EM has removed the line on the calendar, that a mall event will be held after SEMA (a closed event according to Goofyone). I'm hoping that will change with time but won't know until it shows up on the calendar. I have heard nothing about how the B-J Event went in Las Vegas last week. Although I haven't checked for pictures since I got home from the pool today. :-) Z

Geordie97

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are planning on driving down on the 24th from Memphis to see the Elio, and will be wearing my new t-shirt (thanks Elio). Don't really care which mall they have it at but hope they announce it soon so I can map it out. JanDru...are you going to drive over from GA to see it?

Top Bottom