• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Tour Oct 24-26, 2014 Which Area Mall?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
The plan for Saturday morning is for some of us in the Atlanta area to meet up at 7:30 AM Atlanta time next to the Costco Gas Station in the Cumberland Mall Parking lot. Everyone who wishes to is welcome to join us in carpooling and/or caravan over to Birmingham together.

2900 Cumberland Mall
Atlanta, GA 30339

For those of you already in Birmingham we plan on meeting up for breakfast when we reach the area at about 8:30 AM local Alabama time Saturday morning at the Cracker Barrel near The Summit. Everyone is welcome to join us for breakfast.

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
3415 Colonnade Pkwy
Birmingham, AL 35243

We also plan to head out to lunch sometime mid afternoon or so whenever everyone from Atlanta is finished enjoying the Elio and before we had back to Atlanta. Everyone who is around is welcome to join in on that also.

We also have a Facebook event for this event for those of you who are on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/events/835325436487241/permalink/850076231678828/

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was at the Summit yesterday, I liked the P4 alot. One thing I thought of this morning, I would like it if they set up a Elio tour web cam. There were some intresting people there yesterday!
I don't know about web cam since I'm not really familiar with that technology. However, they usually have a young lady, Sam or Sammy, who is the social media expert and who takes a lot of pictures. Hopefully she was there although the last I checked there was only one picture on EM Instagram site. :-) Z

MyElio1678

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vance,Al 35490 (born and raised in California)
I may just do that. I have to work this weekend, so can't do Rome.
My Elio will be black too. So I did go to The Summit in Birmingham and met the Elio in person finally! I love it more now than I did before! I actually went Friday and Sat. I just needed to get another peek at it before they left town. It was fun to meet some fellow bloggers!
All I can say is that if you get a chance to go see the Elio in person, you should go. It's so worth it to see it in person. I posted some pictures on my face book page if you're interested. (Connie Clark)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Elio will be black too. So I did go to The Summit in Birmingham and met the Elio in person finally! I love it more now than I did before! I actually went Friday and Sat. I just needed to get another peek at it before they left town. It was fun to meet some fellow bloggers!
All I can say is that if you get a chance to go see the Elio in person, you should go. It's so worth it to see it in person. I posted some pictures on my face book page if you're interested. (Connie Clark)
Can you post them here? I'm not on face book. :-) Z

Treborfoot

Elio Fan
Reaction score

Sent you a Facebook request Connie...We have a couple of mutual Friends.. Enjoyed meeting you and your Hubby this past Friday..

I went back Sunday.. Met a guy that had a reservation number in the low 300's..

Top Bottom