• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I work in Red River and we have an annual M/C rally for vets that ends up at the memorial in Angel Fire. I have been up to the memorial several times and have yet to see it all....it is a great memorial but it just brings back too many memories for me.
As a 1st Cav Vietnam vet I feel an obligation to go there and see it. I understand it is very impressive but also understand how it impacts others.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I work in Red River and we have an annual M/C rally for vets that ends up at the memorial in Angel Fire. I have been up to the memorial several times and have yet to see it all....it is a great memorial but it just brings back too many memories for me.
As a Vietnam Vet, I understand and can identify with your feelings concerning the Memorial in Angel Fire. Would love to see it also, but the "Wall" in Washington, at 1:00 in the morning brought me to my knees and took the lid off of the box that I thought I had nailed shut. . . . . Sorry, but I can not go see another. . . . . . . . .

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As a Vietnam Vet, I understand and can identify with your feelings concerning the Memorial in Angel Fire. Would love to see it also, but the "Wall" in Washington, at 1:00 in the morning brought me to my knees and took the lid off of the box that I thought I had nailed shut. . . . . Sorry, but I can not go see another. . . . . . . . .
I have family members and friends on the Wall in DC and visited it in May It was a moving experience but has not discouraged me from visiting others. I am actively involved in a committee that is currently constructing one here in Las Cruces, complete with a huey 65' above the monument. I am grateful that I can help develop a monument recognizing their sacrifices rather than the other way around.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have family members and friends on the Wall in DC and visited it in May It was a moving experience but has not discouraged me from visiting others. I am actively involved in a committee that is currently constructing one here in Las Cruces, complete with a huey 65' above the monument. I am grateful that I can help develop a monument recognizing their sacrifices rather than the other way around.
And for all that you are, and all that you do, Jim, you are to be commended. . . . . . . . While I do appreciate all the sacrifices made by all of our veterans, those whose memories and sacrifices I hold closest and dearest to me, are those that I personally served with and that I sent home "early" to their families. . . . . . And they are visited very often in my heart and memories.

Semper Fi, to ALL my brothers, and may God Bless. . . . . . .

Top Bottom