• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Eliomotors.com Unavailable

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the site is hosted in Amazons Cloud. Possibly managed by a firm in Croatia (cratis.hr looks to be an IT Consulting firm and as far as I can track down, is located in Croatia). How all that plays together I can't say, but I wouldn't read too much into it. Most reasons for this sort of error have nothing to do with who 'owns' the content, but who manages the actual server (I manage web servers for a living, although not on Croatia/ Of course, MY server never do this :becky:).

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like the site is hosted in Amazons Cloud. Possibly managed by a firm in Croatia (cratis.hr looks to be an IT Consulting firm and as far as I can track down, is located in Croatia). How all that plays together I can't say, but I wouldn't read too much into it. Most reasons for this sort of error have nothing to do with who 'owns' the content, but who manages the actual server (I manage web servers for a living, although not on Croatia/ Of course, MY server never do this :becky:).
Are you looking to piss off the server gods with a statement like ".... MY server never do this ...." ?

If you've been doing this for any amount of time you should know that the minute you say that, you've raised the karma target on you.:becky:
<I worked IT for 27+ years> :thumb:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
When I was Sys Admin for this one place in 1995 I had a SCO 356 database server that didn't like me getting on a plane.
Every time I got on a plane, and turned my cell phone off, it would crash; it would come back up until I landed and turned my phone back on.
Happened 18 times and have never figured that one out yet. I even had a regional Admin at my office once when I flew to Medford and it crashed, he couldn't get it to reboot until I landed and answered his calls. Soon as I did, it came back up and was happy again. He checked everything I on that server and could not find a reason why it did it. Weird.

Top Bottom