• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Engine Development Question Put To Em

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
DWR corrected me, I worked at Y-12. It has been a while. The radio astronomy observatory I worked for was out in the Marfa, Texas area and was an array rather than a dish, if that makes sense. I worked in the office in Austin until 3 days before my older son was born (he was 2 weeks early - Surprise! LOL). I actually went out the site once while I still worked there. Where is PNNL?

I believe most radio telescopes are arrays of smaller dishes or antennas instead of one giant dish like the one I worked on but it sure was fun to work on a 1,000 foot dish.

Pacific Northwest National Laboratory - PNNL is in Richland, WA in south central Washington state.

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Except...according to publicly available filings, each round of financing they've issued has apparently been a dud. We won't know for a while, but I doubt the latest 30M solicitation yielded much ACTUAL investment either. We will see, I guess. But EM's track record in securing investors has been very lackluster to date.

PLEASE prove me wrong. If EM sells commercially available, 3 wheeled autocycles and I get to buy one by 2016. I will boil my left shoe and eat it, post it to youtube, and post it for all to see here.

Paul has 20 weeks of time left to make me eat my left shoe.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul has 20 weeks of time left to make me eat my left shoe.
shu.jpg

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Pretty safe for the begining of 2016. How about the end of 2016? lol

At this point, I think it more likely I could buy an Alantric from you than an Elio from EMI by 2018.

Lemme know if you need a helper--I'm right up the road in Phoenix.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, not a bad offer. I'd love to show it to you at least. Gather your impressions in person. That kind of deal would mean you get a pull from the mold, if you pay your materials, and help with the layup. But these projects are very labor and money intensive as you well know.

I'll make the contact in conversations. When we meet, we'll be in shock realizing there is a real person behind all those words! :eek:

Oops, you have conversations turns off, you'll have to make first contact.

If that was a serious offer, I'll give you my address. We can at least look at the plug and dream a bit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom