• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ev 3 Wheeler Spotted On English Tv

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_2023.JPG

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha, that's from an episode of the Canadian tv show "Murdoch Mysteries", which is a period murder mystery show with a bit of steampunk flair at times. The particular car was definitely a real electric vehicle prop made for the show, probably using e-bike parts. And I'm pretty sure the body is cut from a car rooftop cargo pod :p

BigWarpGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha, that's from an episode of the Canadian tv show "Murdoch Mysteries", which is a period murder mystery show with a bit of steampunk flair at times. The particular car was definitely a real electric vehicle prop made for the show, probably using e-bike parts. And I'm pretty sure the body is cut from a car rooftop cargo pod :p

I found a site for Murdoch Mysteries. It is still being worked on. Perhaps they will have something like that on it? Murdoch Mysteries at Amazon / Acorn.
2000?cb=20130725184231

Murdoch Mysteries Wikia.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love Murdoch...........it was "repackaged" for the U.S. as "The Artful Detective" :D

Top Bottom