• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Excellent News. Hot Off The Presses. Master Herald Article

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The article is not bad, they are not to positive on the issue of safety.
I seriously doubt they have any more info on the loan than we already have heard.
I must have missed the part that they passed the first three phases of the application. If Elio gets that money, all systems are a go.

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I must have missed the part that they passed the first three phases of the application. If Elio gets that money, all systems are a go.

I think it may be terminology, they still use the term substantially complete term that was previously used. The gov't doesn't usually give daily updates. I do so hope I'm wrong.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
quote from the link : "The US government has quite the strict application procedure for such laws, which involves several complex stages of evaluation and assessment. And now, reports have it that Elio Motors’ application has already gone through the first three stages of its review, and it’s reaching its final stages of completeness."

the last info I remember seeing reported EM has completed the first of three stages ... if the article is correct, that would reflect a significant advancement

Jim

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
quote from the link : "The US government has quite the strict application procedure for such laws, which involves several complex stages of evaluation and assessment. And now, reports have it that Elio Motors’ application has already gone through the first three stages of its review, and it’s reaching its final stages of completeness."

the last info I remember seeing reported EM has completed the first of three stages ... if the article is correct, that would reflect a significant advancement

Jim

I hope I'm wrong, Also, I must really like the term term!

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it may be terminology, they still use the term substantially complete term that was previously used. The gov't doesn't usually give daily updates. I do so hope I'm wrong.
I also think their interpretation of the safety was fair since there isn't any vehicle to test yet, and they are reporting on what they have been told.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Jim
me too

Top Bottom