• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Excitement Builds In Dallas

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
being able to see and touch it in person is most certainly a good experience .... one can look at all the pictures and videos they want but they can't provide the same level of experience as seeing it in person

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
being able to see and touch it in person is most certainly a good experience .... one can look at all the pictures and videos they want but they can't provide the same level of experience as seeing it in person

Agreed. Wholeheartedly!
20160423_111651.jpg

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. Wholeheartedly!
View attachment 9300
Must also be a thing sticking arms out both sides (and taking a picture) I did it too!
I have been watching the progress of the Elio for awhile but finally got to sit in the prototype at the Earth Forum in Dallas last week. Now even my wife is excited about being an Elio'er!!!!
Welcome to a great bunch of knowledgeable folks-
You note "don't know what it is" RE: reservation number.
Briefly, a reservation number is only provided to those who go "all-in" for $1,000- your reservation number is your SIL (spot in line). there are lower levels of participation at all-ins (down to $100), and then the same range of participation for "want-ins", the latter are refundable.. In no way am I trying to influence your type and amount of participation , however there is currently an incentive, which will shortly be reduced from 50% to 25%. If you go to Elio Motors website, you'll see it "in living color"
Glad to have you aboard- Enjoy

Injunjoe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now only if they would come to Nashville, Knoxville, or preferably Chattanooga for the first time. Then I might get to sit in one before I get mine next year!

Top Bottom