• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Facebook Idea

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think it would be a great idea for future Elio owners to post a picture of an Elio in their color of choice as their Profile picture. What do you think?
Obviously, my avatar is a Ferrari and the Elio will be my Ferrari substitute. Hopefully, my HOT RED Elio will get as attention as a Ferrari and it certainly fits my budget better (not a prayer for a Ferrari).

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had plans of changing my avatar after the Portland Event. But. . . . .I have become very attached to my avatar so decided to keep it. I have no plans of joining FB so can't help you there. BTW, welcome from Oregon. I hope you enjoy this group. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I had plans of changing my avatar after the Portland Event. But. . . . .I have become very attached to my avatar so decided to keep it. I have no plans of joining FB so can't help you there. BTW, welcome from Oregon. I hope you enjoy this group. :) Z
Z, you can't change your avatar, it has become your trademark. I'd be lost without it.

Top Bottom