• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Factory Pick Up

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
There are so many things that fall into that category. ie: a hot water heater (why do you want to heat host water? its already hot.)
perhaps an entire thread in the off topic forums for oxymorons (politics not withstanding)
Great idea; go right ahead and start a new topic under General Discussions (Not Elio related)

DikiJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, I guess I 'll hitchhike up to Shreveport to pick up mine. Then I'll drive it to Monroe, LA to show it off to my daughter and grandsons. Then, who knows where I 'll head from there. Maybe to GA to visit my brother. The world will be at my pleasure.

Earl LaSitis

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
That is fine but if the store is not built yet were we can pick up our car why should we have to pay some to delivery it to us at our home.
Isn't that like adding our destination charge. One other thing they said in a video about all the cars are going to be the same coming from factory except your color and transmission selection and then it will go to another center to install your option selection .What happens next so we can finalize the sale and drive it home?

Top Bottom