• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fat Cats Talk Big But.......

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You know Buffett , Gates and others you see pretending to want to help the people well I ask them why not invest in Elio. Look at the OIL it will save the country and how it will help the little working man/woman and their families.
Even those that make very little it would help them maybe get a job in having to drive to work.
Where are the FAT CATS? Home counting their money.
Elio will be good for everyone, not just the few.

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Look at the OIL it will save the country
This is a fallacy that just won't die. Cars are far more efficient than they were 30 years ago, but we use more oil than ever.

It would be nice if one of the "Fat Cats" invested in Elio, but then Elio would be beholden to their whims. I don't really want Bill Gates forcing Windows into the Elio and ruining it's reliability! Also probably not a good start to getting their interest by calling them "Fat Cats" and insulting their actions and motives.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You know Buffett , Gates and others you see pretending to want to help the people well I ask them why not invest in Elio. Look at the OIL it will save the country and how it will help the little working man/woman and their families.
Even those that make very little it would help them maybe get a job in having to drive to work.
Where are the FAT CATS? Home counting their money.
Elio will be good for everyone, not just the few.
Not Buffet and Gates........they have donated a combined total of $38.3 Billion to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to actually help people with health care, education, technology, and the war to end poverty. You must be talking about the greedy fat cats. Why make those kinds of comments about individual people with wealth without knowing the facts? Gates is the 2nd most generous philanthropist in the world.........Buffet #1.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They say they do, BUT DO THEY?
Anyway I just asked why they didn't try to help save the country on OIL.

Bill Gates buys Jenny Craig's horse farm for $18 million

Last edited:

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Those "Fat Cats!", have given away more money than everyone on here has earned in their life time! They have chosen wisely, according to their beliefs and in what they feel needs to be done! How can you judge them for the amount of money they have? We the consumer, handed it over willingly, wanting bigger, better, faster, smarter, more expensive crap in our lives! As P.T. Barnum said, " There's a sucker born every minute, and someone to take his money every 5! " Welcome to free enterprise!

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
'There's a sucker born every minute"

P.T. Barnum is attributed to this quote, but when asked, he refuted ever having said it.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While 200 million would be pocket change to many , I am not sure I would want them in a position to dictate ELIO's future.
There are some wealthy people that do good. Mitt Romney did and does but no one cared. Others do nothing for others and get elected president twice.
ELIO can turn to us if he must The right approach we could make 200 million happen. Little pocket change here and there adds up.

Top Bottom