• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Federal Senior Pass Cost Increase

gottemfeathers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
several years ago we purchased a Federal Senior Pass which covers lifetime admittance to public lands for anyone 62 years or older .... we have used it several times, a single pass covers everyone in a vehicle .... per their website ===> https://www.doi.gov/tourists/get-a-pass <=== The Senior Pass covers lifetime admittance to public lands for anyone 62 years or older. Starting on August 28, 2017, the lifetime Senior Pass will increase to $80. Until then, you can purchase the Senior Pass for $10 at any federal recreation site that charges an entrance or standard amenity (day use) fee, or on line .... anyone who qualifies and hasn't purchased a Senior Pass might want to do so before the increase goes into effect
Hey JEBar, thanks again for the heads up. I just got my $10 senior pass in the mail. Now if I can only get my Elio to take me places!

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
glad to hear you were able to take advantage of the pricing .... we don't use ours often but when we do it does save us $$$$

Bamdalam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to hunt on public lands in TN only, but a sportsman's licenses is now $175.00 per year! Just to go in the woods that the general public doesn't use. I've always enjoyed going but skipped it this year. That might not sound like a lot of $$ to most of you, but that kind of money can buy a lot of groceries in this house. A lifelong resident of this state, and love to explore the woods. Even at my age. But they can keep it to themselves at that price. I hope this isn't too far off topic for this thread.:(

Top Bottom