• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fellow Texans

Anion

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Perhaps Elio Motors could form a National Elio Riders Club with State Chapters in locations where the Distribution Centers are located (60) like...

Elio Owners Texas
Plano Chapter

They could make Chapter laws and set up National rules for Chapters to follow and handle registration, issue membership cards and logo badges, patches, etc. They could set up a National Club web site with Chapter newsletters and announcements or leave that to each Chapter if enough people want to participate!

Just thoughts!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps Elio Motors could form a National Elio Riders Club with State Chapters in locations where the Distribution Centers are located (60) like...

Elio Owners Texas
Plano Chapter

They could make Chapter laws and set up National rules for Chapters to follow and handle registration, issue membership cards and logo badges, patches, etc. They could set up a National Club web site with Chapter newsletters and announcements or leave that to each Chapter if enough people want to participate!

Just thoughts!
Sounds interesting but I think their focus right now is on getting the Elio developed and produced. Their staff is too small, at this point, to manage these kinds of arrangements. :-) Z

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All in and waiting. Got a reply to my emails from Mr. Elio himself and also from the VP concerning some questions I had on customer service and quality control on the vehicle. According to Mr. Elio initially they had a telephone line but were so overwhelmed by calls they had to shut it down due to the fact they did not have enough trained personnel to handle the calls. I am in the DFW area and would like to start a club, when we get our vehicle, if anyone else is interested.
Though Ya been "in" for a long time, this is the first time I see you. . . . . , so WELCOME Robert!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm Dallas from Dallas. Well, I live 100 miles away in Stephenville, but I work in Dallas for Dallas Fire Rescue. I went "All in" for $1,000 on black Friday this year and am waiting for my number. I'd also be "All in" on a club.
Dalls, welcome to the forum and congratulations on being "all-in". I know you must be anxious to get your number. We try to keep the forum informative and entertaining and hope you will review the threads that most appeal to you. Be very careful because it can become addicting. Enjoy both the journey and the experience.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm Dallas from Dallas. Well, I live 100 miles away in Stephenville, but I work in Dallas for Dallas Fire Rescue. I went "All in" for $1,000 on black Friday this year and am waiting for my number. I'd also be "All in" on a club.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Dallas. I hope you enjoy the waiting time on this interestin forum. See you next year in our new Elios. :-) Z

senojfj

Elio Fan
Reaction score

Welcome to the group, Dallas, from a fellow professional firefighter in the area (Denton)... I'm sure the guys will love these at the station! LOL
What color are you contemplating. I think I'm leaning towards the obligatory red...

Top Bottom