• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Finally Got Out Of The $100 Crowd!

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just doing my part to be helpful :)

I've been thinking about how early to get my E, and part of me (that dam logical side) says to wait a bit so they can work out any early production bugs/glitches. Then there's the emotional side that is just slapping the hell out of the logical side saying "Are you kidding? I want it NOW!"
:)You may want to try "I'm all in" for $100 non-refundable so you at least are in and not break your pocket book. that way you don't have to wait for long time. :rolleyes:

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
:)You may want to try "I'm all in" for $100 non-refundable so you at least are in and not break your pocket book. that way you don't have to wait for long time. :rolleyes:
Really???? You think that's a good way for me to do it?
<hmm it said non-refundable, I wonder if they'll read this and give me some of my money back?)

Sorry, that's the smartass side of my personality showing it's head; Thanks Catia, but I've been an All-In for some time now.:D

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just doing my part to be helpful :)

I've been thinking about how early to get my E, and part of me (that dam logical side) says to wait a bit so they can work out any early production bugs/glitches. Then there's the emotional side that is just slapping the hell out of the logical side saying "Are you kidding? I want it NOW!"

when it comes to both of those ends of the spectrum, I'm right there with you ..... after doing some figuring I came up with much the same solution .... I waited until I was pretty sure 30,000 or more (hopefully 40,000 or more) Elios will have rolled off the line prior to ours and then went All In for $100 .... hopefully ours will be built +/-6 months into the first year's production .... by then we should have reports on how various features are working (example manual vs ATM) and hopefully we will have been able to test drive one prior to placing the order

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really???? You think that's a good way for me to do it?
<hmm it said non-refundable, I wonder if they'll read this and give me some of my money back?)

Sorry, that's the smartass side of my personality showing it's head; Thanks Catia, but I've been an All-In for some time now.:D
:(I'm sorry Coss, I did not try to make a fuss, and I misread your message badly. Sorry! My bad!:(

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
:(I'm sorry Coss, I did not try to make a fuss, and I misread your message badly. Sorry! My bad!:(
No problem Catia; I didn't think it was any kind of big deal. I laughed when I read it, that's why I did the smartass answer. I'm a pretty tough old bird that doesn't get bent over little things. No harm / no foul

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No problem Catia; I didn't think it was any kind of big deal. I laughed when I read it, that's why I did the smartass answer. I'm a pretty tough old bird that doesn't get bent over little things. No harm / no foul
:cool:You are good, and now I am lol. Let keep being good friend.:rolleyes:
imagesGZQ6CQ4W.jpg

Top Bottom