• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Finally Got Out Of The $100 Crowd!

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My understanding is that you will get your Elio sooner with the upgrade. You don't get to say you have car number X with the $500 reservation, but $500 reservations get their car before the $100 all-in reservations, who get theirs before the $1000 refundable reservations, etc.

Oh I know that, just makes sense anyway. We'll all have a production number once they stop taking reservations and upgrades and everyone freezesin position :)

At least now I lock in with the holiday bonus of 50%, $750 off the final price is a lot sweeter than $150! ;)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just checking for clarity and to manage your expectations. I think you get a $250 bonus not a $750 bonus and if you registered all in on 12/6/13 that would be 1 year ago? Not picking on your math but I don't want to see your expectations shattered at the finish line later.
<pssttttt I think he meant $750 from his $500 deposit and the $250 bonus>

Mrtoycrazy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations, you'll be getting your Elio sooner now. That is one way to speed up your process of getting an Elio for those that are not at $1000 all - in. Now if there was something us all - inders could do,but then we already have or reservation number. I recon it just to go pick it at Shreveport.

MikeVisual

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I spoke with an Elio rep when viewing the Elio in Rome, GA. I asked about the priority or spot in line. I was told that $1,000.00 all in non-refundable of course are first in line and so it goes all the way to $100.00 non-refundable. If you got a refundable $1,000.00 spot you are behind the $100.00 non-refundable. I have no idea where I am in the line, guesss I'm too new, receipt number is not your SIL just the number of all people involved so far. This is not gospel and I don't want to lead anyone astray, just repeating what I thought I heard. HaHa

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I spoke with an Elio rep when viewing the Elio in Rome, GA. I asked about the priority or spot in line. I was told that $1,000.00 all in non-refundable of course are first in line and so it goes all the way to $100.00 non-refundable. If you got a refundable $1,000.00 spot you are behind the $100.00 non-refundable. I have no idea where I am in the line, guesss I'm too new, receipt number is not your SIL just the number of all people involved so far. This is not gospel and I don't want to lead anyone astray, just repeating what I thought I heard. HaHa
:)You heard it right! non-refundable reservation (I'm all in) $1,000, $500, $250, $100 and then refundable reservation (I want in) $1,000, $500, $250, $100:rolleyes: Non refundable reservation group will get their first before refundable reservation. We will all get the Elio weather you are in non-refundable reservation or refundable reservation. :D

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:)Don't worry you will get your Elio. Did you check in non-refundable reservation or refundable reservation?;)

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just checking for clarity and to manage your expectations. I think you get a $250 bonus not a $750 bonus and if you registered all in on 12/6/13 that would be 1 year ago? Not picking on your math but I don't want to see your expectations shattered at the finish line later.

lol yeah I meant $750 total, but you were correct about my mistake with the date, I blame it on being tired! I corrected my first post, thanks :)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just doing my part to be helpful :)

I've been thinking about how early to get my E, and part of me (that dam logical side) says to wait a bit so they can work out any early production bugs/glitches. Then there's the emotional side that is just slapping the hell out of the logical side saying "Are you kidding? I want it NOW!"

Top Bottom