• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Finally! I Thought The Day Would Never Get Here!

DeereMan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Got to go sit my hind end in the Elio yesterday in the Triangle Town Center mall in Raleigh. It seemed like the day was never going to come. Got lucky also since when we walked up to the display, there were no more than 10 people there and only about 4 of those who were in line to sit in the vehicle. (Car just doesn't seem to work for me). Spent just a few minutes in the front seat with the love of my life checking out the back. My impression of the Elio is that I REALLY LOVE THIS THING !!! I was impressed with how comfortable the driver's seat is and I hope that they keep that seat. The bride was not really excited about trying to get in and out of the rear seat. After having a knee replaced and having hip pain on and off, I can understand. Maybe with some practice it will be better. I was also very impressed with Jerome and all of his crew. They were eager to answer all of my questions and I had many to ask. This was just the fix it needed to get me through until I get to sit in my very own. On a side note, I thought the Elgin dash was OK. I might not have chosen that design if it was up to me, but it is alright. I took lots of pictures, but none of them are earth shattering, so I won't fill up the page with my pictures. Just this one.

Attachments

• DSCN5340.JPG
    DSCN5340.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got to go sit my hind end in the Elio yesterday in the Triangle Town Center mall in Raleigh. It seemed like the day was never going to come. Got lucky also since when we walked up to the display, there were no more than 10 people there and only about 4 of those who were in line to sit in the vehicle. (Car just doesn't seem to work for me). Spent just a few minutes in the front seat with the love of my life checking out the back. My impression of the Elio is that I REALLY LOVE THIS THING !!! I was impressed with how comfortable the driver's seat is and I hope that they keep that seat. The bride was not really excited about trying to get in and out of the rear seat. After having a knee replaced and having hip pain on and off, I can understand. Maybe with some practice it will be better. I was also very impressed with Jerome and all of his crew. They were eager to answer all of my questions and I had many to ask. This was just the fix it needed to get me through until I get to sit in my very own. On a side note, I thought the Elgin dash was OK. I might not have chosen that design if it was up to me, but it is alright. I took lots of pictures, but none of them are earth shattering, so I won't fill up the page with my pictures. Just this one.
Nice picture and report. Thanks so much for sharing. I am so glad you had this opportunity. :) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great pic and report

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Deereman, glad you finally got to park yourself in the front seat and back I know how your other half feels as I have bad hips and getting in and out of the back seat was a pain for me as well. However with the exercise program I've been on for the last 2 months, my pain has gone from constant ache to occasional mild irritation. Besides we just reserved our 2nd one, so I won't be in the back seat that often. By they way that's a great pic of the Elio and you!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

That's great Deereman! Glad you enjoyed.

It's really interesting that after the thousands of people that have sat in the P4, the seat is very comfortable! Wouldn't doubt that the current seat is the 2nd or even 3rd one in the P4, if it was comfy when you sat in it. :-)

Top Bottom