• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Financing Elio Motors Development And Production

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That would be a safe bet IMO. I am a farm boy and x- infantry soldier. If the ELIO aint perfect so what I can drive it. If it don't ride like a caddy , I will still be ok with it. I am not expecting a prefect auto/car. I just want to see ELIO make it.
If ELIO had a system where we could throw down some investment cash, I would sign up. Not looking for a return in cash but in the future. It is time to start putting America back on the charts. I still think this country is special , we are not done doing great things yet.
As one infantryman to another you comments prove there are smart people in the infantry.

mdfb42

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
That would be a safe bet IMO. I am a farm boy and x- infantry soldier. If the ELIO aint perfect so what I can drive it. If it don't ride like a caddy , I will still be ok with it. I am not expecting a prefect auto/car. I just want to see ELIO make it.
If ELIO had a system where we could throw down some investment cash, I would sign up. Not looking for a return in cash but in the future. It is time to start putting America back on the charts. I still think this country is special , we are not done doing great things yet.

I'm on board with that as well. People attempt to raise capital all the time for business. Why not allow us to help him raise more than $1,000 a piece? Why not let us invest up to $10,000. Just max out the bonus at $500 and let the rest be a deposit towards the car so they can use the funds to keep the ball rolling now. Then you can choose to either let it stay invest with a very minority interest in the company or apply it to the purchase of your Elio via a partner draw on the capital account.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm on board with that as well. People attempt to raise capital all the time for business. Why not allow us to help him raise more than $1,000 a piece? Why not let us invest up to $10,000. Just max out the bonus at $500 and let the rest be a deposit towards the car so they can use the funds to keep the ball rolling now. Then you can choose to either let it stay invest with a very minority interest in the company or apply it to the purchase of your Elio via a partner draw on the capital account.

Had he done something like this a year ago he would be in production 2015. Now it maybe to late . If you think it is hard to raise money try it when you have egg on your face.
I knew what I was getting into. The $1000 is not going to change my life one bit. I sure it will not be the same for others. We rolled the dice and lost, can't win every time. Instead of the ELIO at the end of the year I get another new Harley in August.

Top Bottom