• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Financing Elio Motors Development And Production

mdfb42

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I think I'll give my Elio money to my grandkids. They don't lie near as much as Elio.
You need to be informed of the definition of lying. Incorrectly projecting the outcome of something is not lying. Providing details on something in which you do not have the details of yet, is not lying. I've seen your posts all over this forum and your cynicism is disgusting.

Stop trying to ruin a man's reputation because you are upset. The "all-in" folks knew the risks going in and still know the risks. It's part of business. If you don't like it, move to China where they will gladly tell you exactly how to do every facet of your life.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You need to be informed of the definition of lying. Incorrectly projecting the outcome of something is not lying. Providing details on something in which you do not have the details of yet, is not lying. I've seen your posts all over this forum and your cynicism is disgusting.

Stop trying to ruin a man's reputation because you are upset. The "all-in" folks knew the risks going in and still know the risks. It's part of business. If you don't like it, move to China where they will gladly tell you exactly how to do every facet of your life.
And your BLINDNESS is disgusting.
He is ruining his reputation ALL BY HIMSELF.

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score

not defending WayneKemp but it does not have to be a lie to feel like a lie. I came here in November after research and sending the Grand. I wrote it off BUT did expect eventual car in my driveway. I get emails saying engine ready, equipment being looked at by buyers and should bring about $40 million to add to the $60 million investor capital, etc so I am thinking 4th quarter. I have defended EM but this stinks to me.

mdfb42

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
And your BLINDNESS is disgusting.
He is ruining his reputation ALL BY HIMSELF.
Blindness? Haha. More like your paranoia. The company is a start up, expect it to act like one.

I've been involved in way too many business deals that have gone good and bad for this one to worry me. There's a lot of progress being made right now for someone to write this off already.

I'm sure you won't believe me and therefore me proving it in this next part won't make much sense or matter to you because your blinders has stopped you from accepting any new information about EM that isn't negative.

I predict EM will be delayed but just fine into production. I think this by experience in the past where many section 1244 losses have already been claimed to have a feel for what's dl dead and what's alive

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Blindness? Haha. More like your paranoia. The company is a start up, expect it to act like one.

I've been involved in way too many business deals that have gone good and bad for this one to worry me. There's a lot of progress being made right now for someone to write this off already.

I'm sure you won't believe me and therefore me proving it in this next part won't make much sense or matter to you because your blinders has stopped you from accepting any new information about EM that isn't negative.

I predict EM will be delayed but just fine into production. I think this by experience in the past where many section 1244 losses have already been claimed to have a feel for what's dl dead and what's alive
The problem is Elio not telling the truth to the ones who have money invested until they were forced to by Caddo PJ.

mdfb42

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The problem is Elio not telling the truth to the ones who have money invested until they were forced to by Caddo PJ.
The problem is you thought going "all-in" would get you more than a 50% bonus on the car. You mistook the all-in investment as including you being a partner in the company and/or also providing you with a disclosure contract. PE has enough crap to deal with on the business side. He has NO obligation to disclose ANYTHING to us. No wonder America is in the age of entitlement, you obviously raised them as you feel entitled to something you don't have a right to know. You only have a right to know of whether or not you will be able to pay for a car. And only when information is available to say one way or the other. That's it.

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The problem is you thought going "all-in" would get you more than a 50% bonus on the car. You mistook the all-in investment as including you being a partner in the company and/or also providing you with a disclosure contract. PE has enough crap to deal with on the business side. He has NO obligation to disclose ANYTHING to us. No wonder America is in the age of entitlement, you obviously raised them as you feel entitled to something you don't have a right to know. You only have a right to know of whether or not you will be able to pay for a car. And only when information is available to say one way or the other. That's it.
but when your mantra is being open and transparent...

mdfb42

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
but when your mantra is being open and transparent...
What's your point? Lack of information to pass on to the public doesn't qualify someone as being a liar or not transparent.

They have informed us every step of the way, I don't understand the issue?

It's much more efficient to work for months at a time and then release a lot of information than it is to work each day and at the end of the day say "well we figured out the nut and bolt would be better if it were moved 2 cm to the left today"

We should expect NOTHING but a vehicle at a reasonable period of time and be GRATEFUL for any information they give us on the journey to that period in time. That's what we signed up for. Pointless complaining that they are doing something very minimal the way you prefer. If you have a better idea, I invite everyone to start their own auto company. End of story.

Top Bottom