• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Financing Your Elio

Lawrence G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm saving money too. Thinking of opening an account with a credit union, will try and get a loan that way. The way it looks now my loser school loan will be paid off. Old folks with computer experience (Americans) are just trashed. Our screwed up economy. MIS/IT jobs have been sent overseas for many years.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm saving money too. Thinking of opening an account with a credit union, will try and get a loan that way. The way it looks now my loser school loan will be paid off. Old folks with computer experience (Americans) are just trashed. Our screwed up economy. MIS/IT jobs have been sent overseas for many years.
Was that in English?

DikiJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've only financed one car in my life. It was a brand new 1960 Chevy Impala. I kept it for eight years. After paying off the loan I kept on making car payments to myself. After 5 years I had enough to buy a new car for cash. I made payments on that car to myself. Every car since then has been for cash. I tend to keep a car for at least 5 years. I'll do the same in September when I replace my 2006 Ford Taurus with a 2016 Toyota Camry. Then next July or August it'll be time for the Elio. Wish it was this August for the Elio but I can wait. I've been waiting since August 2014. #8510.

Top Bottom