• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

First From Pa.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WOW, welcome to all the new PA members. Yes, you found the Elio information Gold Mine and the source of valuable information and hours of entertainment. Welcome to the historic Elio revolution in personal transportation. Use the search function on the forum to find information on any question you may have. If not, then ask because the members are friendly and helpful. Welcome all and enjoy this historic journey.

Reaction score
I am from Middlefield CT ! We should have a Middlefield Meet somewhere in between ! We have plenty of time to plan it.

Ohio has had two meet ups in the past month or so. One in Twinsburg and several in Columbus. We didn't organize the one in Columbus, but many of us were able to meet up. Six of us went out to dinner together Saturday. Your welcome to keep an eye on Ohio for our next plans. I believe it will be in Michigan.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
$1000 all in here from Cornwall (between Mt. Gretna and Lebanon)
can't wait to see you on the roads!
Wesley, congratulations and welcome ti the forum where you will find the latest information and opinions on the Elio. Like you we are anxious for production to begin in September 2015. Enjoy the Elio journey.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Glad to be the first post from Pa. Hope to see many more soon.
Good morning, Ed, and WELCOME to you from the Bayou State, Louisiana; the future birth place for the Elio.

We are happy to have you as a new member to our Elio Family Forum and hope you enjoy your time spent with us!

Have you decided on a color yet?

Top Bottom