• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ford Bullitt?

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh my, what a boring looking car. I'll take an Elio over that ugly thing any day. :) Z

Yup, it is reality for me. The Elio gets 84 mpg and that meets my needs at this time on Planet earth!
at this time on elioowners.com I am dreaming Elio...84 mpg @ $6,800.00 and my dream will be reality in third quarter of 2015.
Terrence :)

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you!! Can they make this car look any more uninspired and dreadfully boring?! Bleh...!
Oh yes, it can be done. lol.
Really, all this style talk really needs to be taken very lightly. We all know looks are very personal perceptions.
And looks isn't the point for an Elio. But is is a high factor for a Mustang. To tell the truth I like the looks of both.

But money is important to me now and there are likely no Mustangs in my future. But you know too, until they exist in numbers I'm also much more interested in the drive experince of a Elio than any of the mussle cars out in the world right now.

With sooo much variation in style, you can bet a style remake can be made on an Elio at reasonable kit car prices.
(as in my logo at the left? hint hint? Ok maybe that's not a cheap kit conversion.. )

harlan stephens

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The stang started in 1964-1965...ish
The elio has a long long way to go to become an american icon...
Same goes for any car still being built that started back in the 60s.

This comparison is an apple and a watermelon and makes me chuckle.
;):p:-$
50 years and going strong. 1,964 50th Special edition gt, s will be produced In 2015
2015-Ford-Mustang-GT-50th-Anniversary-Edition-front-view-with-classic-Mustang.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom