• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Forum Vacation Thread

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Goofyone's vacation thread gave me an idea. Why not one for us non staff members to tell about thier vacation plans this summer? I'm leaving Sat. 6/14 for New Smyrna Beach, FL. This will be my view every morning next week instead of my cubicle walls..........and it's about time!

FL CONDO.JPG

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Goofyone's vacation thread gave me an idea. Why not one for us non staff members to tell about thier vacation plans this summer? I'm leaving Sat. 6/14 for New Smyrna Beach, FL. This will be my view every morning next week instead of my cubicle walls..........and it's about time!

View attachment 1440

This works for me................... :D

tokoriki-island-resort.jpg

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just got back from Niagara Falls on Memorial Day, NYC, and Blue Ridge Parkway / Skyline Drive (twice in 1 week). In October I will be doing BRP again from Asheville to the southern end, possibly tail of the dragon as well.
I would like to retire around Asheville, then I can jump over to Camp Lejeune and stay on the beach once and awhile.:) We own a timeshare in Maggie Valley.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to retire around Asheville, then I can jump over to Camp Lejeune and stay on the beach once and awhile.:) We own a timeshare in Maggie Valley.
The Asheville area is what I would like to eventually retire to as well, specifically the town of Brevard which is nearby.

fpelsdca

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just got back from a week on the Southern California beaches. What a great place to drive around in a new Elio.
In 10 more days we leave the Southern California Beaches for a two week drive across the country, first week at the National Square Dance Convention in Little Rock, AR, then on to visit family in south Georgia (Waycross). Too Bad we can not stop by the plant in LA to see the Elio. Maybe we can take another trip in two years when our Elio will be ready to drive home (unless there are more delays).

Top Bottom