• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Forum Vacation Thread

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Forgot about first two yrs at Marine Barracks Norfolk.
Been 40 yrs, mind is starting to go.

You're in good company!

upload_2014-6-16_17-2-48.jpeg

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That Looks Nice!!! As I am still 'Poor and Hired Out', I can only take 26 vacations a year, that is every other week end, (pay days). Bike rides to Fla. flat fishing, 4 days, the Dragon, 3 days, Hammond, La, 4 days, the 'Outer Banks', 3/4 days, Key West, 5 days, did it in January one year in a 'T' shirt, and others. But when I receive my Elio I will have my 'Take This Job And Shove It' moment with the company and have 365 days a year vacation. My commuting distance to work is now only 6 blocks (RT), but then it will Sky Rocket to Thousands of miles.Plan to ride to Alaska, back to KW, the North/South West, maybe stop by and say 'HI' to Z, on the way to Alaska. My plans for Vacation are Wide Open, at that time. As an Avid Deer Hunter, I would return to West Ga. for deer season. Can anyone advise of a possible 4/6" lift(air) for the Elio, add a spare set of 'Mud Slinger' tires, maybe a rack on the back to haul a deer??? If that was possible I could sell the 4 wheeler to help make only one payment for the Elio and make it a seasonally, transitional vehicle.
Hope this is not 'Verbostic'

Top Bottom