• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday Blog Is Out

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Timeline directly from NASDAQ:

While it generally takes four to six weeks to process a listing application, this time frame is variable and may be shortened considerably, if the application raises no issues and the company responds quickly to Staff comments.
Week 1. Company submits application for listing and Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff begins its review.
Weeks 2-3. Staff completes its preliminary review and prepares comment letter.
Weeks 3-4. Company addresses any issues raised by Staff.
Weeks 5-6. Staff completes their review and company is approved for listing.

Today ended week 6. Maybe Labor Day backed up their application?

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bet NASDAQ puts a few analysts on researching listing contenders, maybe they look deep into the web, something akin to an employer looking at a job prospect's Facebook activities. With startups like Elio Motors (read: especially like Elio Motors) the 'numbers' and history might be eclipsed by strong interest in the internet community, of which even 'big' investors are involved. I think 'abstraction' has to play a part, hopefully, in these sort of decisions that NASDAQ will have to make.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought with Drexel doing the underwriting the listing would be a sure thing. My guess is that Nasdaq is worried that the 100 million financing is just a way of passing off bad debt and do not want to be involved. Give it two more weeks.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Boo, both of your links go to the 11:1 page, here's my written copy of the 12:1....
i68.tinypic.com_33xy360.jpg

I don't know where or why I think this, but I think someone said it could be 6 to 8 weeks for the listing to be processed. And given EMs history of meeting scheduled dates, it might. 8 to 12 weeks.
As always................NEXT YEAR !

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"The Elio comes standard with a 6-way manual front seat. 6-way means up/down/forward/aft/lean forward/lean rearward (until impeded by back seat, like most every vehicle on road today)."
I will be very happy if the Elio front seat full recline stop is the back seat.
Does your car seat recline that far ?
My 2011 Focus recline stop is built in, not the back seat.

Top Bottom