• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday Blog Is Out

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, if the pictures from today's blog were actually from today, the E1C was on Broadway in NYC! Good to see her out and about!

The Pret A Manger across the street with the 50 above it would make me think it is the one on 50 Broadway:

Resized952018032395095653.jpg

And according to Google there is a TGIF at 47 Broadway:
Resized952018032395095634.jpg

I am going to go daydream about my stainless steel vinyl wrapped turbo Elio while I make dinner...

gottemfeathers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, my take away from this Friday's blog is they are still looking for money/talking with investors and they are letting us know in a way that they can (that's a positive). Also they plan to have the E1c on tour again. That would present an opportunity to talk with Elio folks again.

The t-shirt design contest indicates that they expect to be getting more "all in" deposits. I'd like to be optimistic and think something positive is happening.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, my take away from this Friday's blog is they are still looking for money/talking with investors and they are letting us know in a way that they can (that's a positive). Also they plan to have the E1c on tour again. That would present an opportunity to talk with Elio folks again.

The t-shirt design contest indicates that they expect to be getting more "all in" deposits. I'd like to be optimistic and think something positive is happening.
ELIO stock up a dime today, while Transports and the rest of the market dived. That's positive.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why is it the only vehicle parked on the right side of a 1 way street?
That's an actual lane and on certain times, just for busses only (so they can stop and go). There's only parking on the left side. That Elio couldn't have been parked there for long because it would have got run down by a bus or ticketed.

Top Bottom