• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Friday Blog Is Out

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why the chronic lack of publicity and promotion? Surely not NDA required; is the 'audience' us thru phantom investors to mitigate image damage and mis(fill in the blank)?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Why the chronic lack of publicity and promotion? Surely not NDA required; is the 'audience' us thru phantom investors to mitigate image damage and mis(fill in the blank)?

how quickly we often seem to forget .... no matter what EM says or doesn't say, their detractors have a long history of twisting it against them .... time and again, saying nothing has proven to be the best way for them to go .... none of us are happy with the way things are going but all of the armchair quarterbacking, weeping & wailing, and trolls delighted to create dissension are contributing anything positive to the conversation .... the bottom line remains, the only thing any of us knows for certain is, they are still trying

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do not believe that they are trying; all evidence and history demonstrates this. I believe that Hari thru ESG Engineering created a win-win situation dangling the ATVM 'carrot' knowing it was never in play. Hari has a history of 'brokering' the impossible ATVM loan. The idea that there were other investors was 'blue sky.' The number never worked. EM is in full Damage Control.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
T-Shirt Contest
April 6, 2018

Happy Friday Elio’ers! This week’s Friday Blog is going to be short, sweet, to the point, and full of pretty pictures. A couple of weeks ago we introduced a t-shirt contest. Basically, we asked anyone interested to send in their best idea for the next t-shirt. Our supporters, no surprise, came through in a big way! Some of the responses were just basic ideas and others took quite a bit of time and showed off their design skills. We sincerely appreciate everyone who participated. It was an agonizing process for the Elio staff to get to the final five.

Here are the rules. Below, we will show you the final five and everyone will get one vote- multiple votes will be deleted. It’s pretty simple- the shirt with the most votes will be revealed as the winner. In the event of a tie, the Elio staff will make a final decision. Each design is awesome, so we expect a close race! Note, we have made some minor changes to a few entries as some contributors had the great idea but not the tools to make it right, so we helped out! Additionally, we may alter the final design slightly to stay within brand guidelines and add graphics to the back of the shirts as well.

Our first entry comes from Jeffrey. If you’ve ever sat in an Elio, you know that our configuration allows the driver to put their arms out of both windows to give an “Elio Wave”:

To vote for this entry, vote for The Elio Wave below

Up second, sent in by Angela, is a really eye-catching watercolor style.

To vote for this entry, vote for Watercolor below.

The third entry is unique in that we had two supporters come up with basically the same idea. Both Everett and Robert had the great idea of fitting the Elio’s body style to a t-shirt. If this design happens to win, we’ll have two winners.

To vote for this entry, vote for The Big Elio.

Next is Don’s entry which is simple, clean, and clever. The math may not add up, but we thoroughly agree with the sentiment.

To vote for this entry, vote for 3>4

The final entry comes to us from Adam. His entry is vivid, modern, and quite frankly just plain cool.

To vote for this entry, vote for Splash.

So there you have it. As you can see, it’s not going to be easy to pick a favorite. Remember, it’s one vote per person. The poles will close on Friday morning at 10 AM Central.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess being mentioned in one Elio blog was not enough for me. I feel left out now.
P.S. I voted for 3>4
Boo boo
cleardot.gif
Mar 23
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to tellmemore
cleardot.gif

I am not a designer, although I do have ideas sometimes, and I like minimalist stuff.

I was thinking of a pocket T with printing on the pocket. I do not like the sticky, unbreathable feel that T shirt printing can produce.

If I were to put a picture on the shirt, I think the Elio from above is a really striking image of just how different the design is. I would like to see a line drawing, less ink, gets the point across, and can be very large, centered on the back of the shirt. Facing up.

You probably have a CAD line drawing of the E series that could be used.

Again,

Best wishes with your endeavors in NYNY, and Shreveport, LA.

Thank You, Booboo

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess being mentioned in one Elio blog was not enough for me. I feel left out now.
P.S. I voted for 3>4
Boo boo
cleardot.gif
Mar 23
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to tellmemore
cleardot.gif

I am not a designer, although I do have ideas sometimes, and I like minimalist stuff.

I was thinking of a pocket T with printing on the pocket. I do not like the sticky, unbreathable feel that T shirt printing can produce.

If I were to put a picture on the shirt, I think the Elio from above is a really striking image of just how different the design is. I would like to see a line drawing, less ink, gets the point across, and can be very large, centered on the back of the shirt. Facing up.

You probably have a CAD line drawing of the E series that could be used.

Again,

Best wishes with your endeavors in NYNY, and Shreveport, LA.

Thank You, Booboo
We did rock, paper, scissors...and my wife won and picked Watercolor ...I prefer The Big Elio. GO ELIO!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom