• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

From Battle Ground, Washington!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am all in! #3110 Looking forward to my Red Hot Elio!
Hi Oger, and welcome from Oregon. Nice to have a future Elio coming to the neighborhood. Congratulations on getting your number. This forum is like Christmas on number release day. I have observed it once but haven't had the privilege of getting my number, yet. I'm all in at $100 and saving for the next upgrade to $500. I figure any delays get me that much closer to the $1K mark and the magic number. This is a great group of people with lots of enthusiam. I encourage you explore posts new and old. There is lots of knowledge, speculation, ideas shared and discussed, wonderful pictures and Elio event stories to be enjoyed. We also have a great support staff. Enjoy this exciting journey to Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum oger. Glad to have you aboard. Evertime we see a new number it lets us know about where we will be in line and when to go in for 1000. looks like it's getting closer and closer to dive in.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am all in! #3110 Looking forward to my Red Hot Elio!
Welcome to the Elio family and the forum. As you can see I also want a Hot (Ferrari) Red Elio. The forum is a great place to keep up to read about the Elio development schedule, information, misinformation, rumors, humor, and get answers to all your questions. The members are fantastic and they will provide you with hours of entertainment.

Top Bottom