• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

From Ky

spikepower

Elio Fan
Reaction score
love this little autocycle, will be great for the twisty roads we got. i've got a smart car, had about 6 mg migets, got a three wheeled cushman holster, and have always wanted a morgan trike, just never can find cash and trike at the same time. this autocycle was a total win for me, now when i get the second one off goes the roof.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
love this little autocycle, will be great for the twisty roads we got. i've got a smart car, had about 6 mg migets, got a three wheeled cushman holster, and have always wanted a morgan trike, just never can find cash and trike at the same time. this autocycle was a total win for me, now when i get the second one off goes the roof.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, spikepower. Enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. Look around the forum and you find many others from your neck of the woods. See you next year in my 2015 Elio. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
spikepower, welcome to the forum and to this band of Elio enthusiasts. Many of us were immediately "hooked" when we first saw the Elio and are anxious for productions to begin. Hope you will review the forum because it will provide you all the information you can want (or is available) about the Elio. Thanks for joining this historic journey and becoming an Elio advocate.

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome :)

Top Bottom