• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

From The Sec 11/25/2016 Release...

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I get the impression EM would have been dead a very long time ago if it had not been for Stu.

Hmmmm, that's a 'sword that cuts both ways....' Stu is arguably the 'real estate guy' who is coincidentally on the EM Board, Paul is the Automotive visionary. When all is said and done, the business (and now real estate) decisions are going to be what makes or breaks Elio Motors' future. I hope it's all about focusing on getting a vehicle off the assembly line and not about 'what we can do with that big facility and how do we keep Caddo Parish off our backs and I still can make some money.'

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmm, that's a 'sword that cuts both ways....' Stu is arguably the 'real estate guy' who is coincidentally on the EM Board, Paul is the Automotive visionary. When all is said and done, the business (and now real estate) decisions are going to be what makes or breaks Elio Motors' future. I hope it's all about focusing on getting a vehicle off the assembly line and not about 'what we can do with that big facility and how do we keep Caddo Parish off our backs and I still can make some money.'
Stu's SBP/IRG itself doesn't have to worry about the IDB and Caddo parish until December 2018 (60 months from 12/13). It's in the lease contract and in the SEC report if you want to read about it. As far as the rest of your post, don't forget that Stu ('the real estate guy') has invested a massive amount of money, not only into a property lease that hasn't paid,and still isn't paying, much of anything (aka bleeding some money every day), but he has also been, and still is, EM's #1 CASH COW. Not only in invested capital, and loans, but also in the purchase of stock. In the end, after their initial application , vision and effort become largely irrelevant if not applied efficiently. You can have the best vision, your best and most consistent effort, and the best backing and fail. The bottom line is that this business, like most others, is results-based and either survives or fails on that basis.

Last edited:

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Stu's SBP/IRG itself doesn't have to worry about the IDB and Caddo parish until December 2018 (60 months from 12/13). It's in the lease contract and in the SEC report if you want to read about it. As far as the rest of your post, don't forget that Stu ('the real estate guy') has invested a massive amount of money, not only into a property lease that hasn't paid,and still isn't paying, much of anything (aka bleeding some money every day), but he has also been, and still is, EM's #1 CASH COW. Not only in invested capital, and loans, but also in the purchase of stock. In the end, after their initial application , vision and effort become largely irrelevant if not applied efficiently. You can have the best vision, your best and most consistent effort, and the best backing and fail. The bottom line is that this business, like most others, is results-based and either survives or fails on that basis.
Rename the vehicle to include both names Stu and Elio............Stelio.

Top Bottom