• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Function & Cost Of Amt Vs Manual: Interesting...

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You might want to go further back in this thread to read the discussion about that.
It's just me but ELIO looks more like a real car/trike with stick/manual shift in it! Again if I'll have to get the P3 wheel covers on mine to make it really "sporty" and then get the AMT, it'll look funny! To me, "sporty" and "manual shift" goes hand and hand and should always be together! But that's just me.:D

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's just me but ELIO looks more like a real car/trike with stick/manual shift in it! Again if I'll have to get the P3 wheel covers on mine to make it really "sporty" and then get the AMT, it'll look funny! To me, "sporty" and "manual shift" goes hand and hand and should always be together! But that's just me.:D

interesting .... agree on the sporty look of the P3 fenders .... any difference in look between the manual and AMT won't be visible to anyone but the driver and this driver wants the AMT ....:cool:

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't decided if I'd like the manual or automatic yet. That will partly depend on the cost, I suppose. My wife doesn't drive manual, so an automatic would be beneficial there. We would have other vehicles, so she wouldn't *need* to drive the Elio. But getting such a unique/fun vehicle and her not being able to drive it would not do any favors for domestic harmony...

Top Bottom