• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Future Elio Owners Of America Facebook Page

russell ramsdell

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I suppose I get that...I was a little shocked since I JUST created the group and there is really nothing on it yet. It just seemed like a good venue to share photos and videos. I am heading over to West Palm Beach on Saturday to take some photos there...Thanks for your reply
I too, am heading there -do you know if it is outside the auction like in a vendor setting or inside the auction -thanks for any info

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why create a clumsy facebook page when we have this site already?
Why not. Many people like facebook. I simply am not interested in it so I hope people will also share their pictures here. Besides, the more positive exposure Elio has the better in my opinion which I will not even claim to be humble. LOL :-) Z

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why not. Many people like facebook. I simply am not interested in it so I hope people will also share their pictures here. Besides, the more positive exposure Elio has the better in my opinion which I will not even claim to be humble. LOL :) Z

Key word...........positive............ :)

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure, Craig, but I think this is a different facebook page than the Elio Motors facebook page.

OK I should have read all of the posts before I answered. Hi guys, I'm back from swimming and not quite in gear yet. LOL :) Z
It is a different page entirely. I joined there just before coming here. Not an endorsement just the order I found things.

Top Bottom