• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gilbert Az We Went "all In"!

Julie Marie

Reaction score
Our interest in Elio started when my brother came to visit. He had just been to an event and was enthusiastic. He showed us pictures and told us what the reps told him. The next day after some researching, we went "all in"! We have always been up to try new things and it will be fun to be one of the first to own an Elio.
We are hoping to make it to the display at the EAA in Wisconsin in July.

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Our interest in Elio started when my brother came to visit. He had just been to an event and was enthusiastic. He showed us pictures and told us what the reps told him. The next day after some researching, we went "all in"! We have always been up to try new things and it will be fun to be one of the first to own an Elio.
Hi Julie welcome to the forum and congrats on your all in!

Ray

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico and to the growing legion of Elio fans. Hope you are as excited about the Elio as we are and hope the forum will provide hours of entertainment and enjoyment

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome Julie Marie, from southern Oregon. I hope you enjoy the journey as much as I am. This is great group and we have wonderful staff. So, join us for some knowledge, speculation, laughter, and wonderful pictures as people attend events. You will find we are a very greedy group in that we expect everyone who attends any event to please take pictures. That helps those of us off the beaten track share your experiences vicariously. Welcome to the Elio Journey. Enjoy the ride. :-) Z

Top Bottom