• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Going To Medford 7/16/14

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am sure, I am not alone... but there will always be a "Z" in my Elio... ( some where )... I had lunch with her only one time... but her love/joy for Elio was very strong... At lunch she talked about the many trips she was going to make... with her camper trailer in tow... talked about planning a trip to Alaska in her Elio...

She loved the fact that every Elio could look different... and she wanted to go to see the many different Elio rally's across this soon to be Elio Nation... even then she was looking forward to a " Portland to Oregon Coast " run....

The Elio Nation is Coming, and Z will be riding with a lot of us.... so she will get to the rally's ... just in our hearts and minds..

Funny, after just meeting her for one lunch, she will be riding with me for years to come...

I will always remember the Weeee she said in joy, when she sat in P-4 for the first time... arms reaching up in the air.... and Weeee a second time...

Proud to Be... member #2225Z of the Elio Nation... see ya on the road...

Top Bottom