• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Going To The Perry Show!

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just got home 4+ hours each way but well worth it. The tour team alone was worth the trip. They made me feel like they appreciated me being there. Great bunch of folks! If you couldn't get to this show,,, you missed a good one, inside, well lit, and not a big crowd. The team really had time to talk, at least they made me feel that way. I'll just post one pic of me in the Elio.
IMG_2252.JPG

One detail I did ask about was the hood hinge. I always thought it was a temporary hinge, but he said that it would be the production hinge. It's very heavy duty and well made. Also the door makes a nice thud when it closes. I was expecting a clank rattle, sound.

Last edited:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just got home 4+ hours each way but well worth it. The tour team alone was worth the trip. They made me fell like they appreciated me being there. Great bunch of folks! If you couldn't get to this show,,, you missed a good one, inside, well lit, and not a big crowd. The team really had time to talk, at least they made me fell that way. I'll just post one pic of me in the Elio.
View attachment 8841
One detail I did ask about was the hood hinge. I always thought it was a temporary hinge, but he said that it would be the production hinge. It's very heavy duty and well made. Also the door makes a nice thud when it closes. I was expecting a clank rattle, sound.

NICE! Your jacket matches the P5! I guess I know which color you're ordering. :D

Top Bottom