• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Got My Number, Can't Wait For My Elio!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello from San Bernardino, California! I got my reservation number today! 7262.Can't wait to drive the coolest vehicle I have ever seen! I've been talking to my friends and probably sold 3 or 4 more elio's.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Dave Andre. I used to live half way from San Bernardino and Los Angeles, in Glendora on old US 66. Of course that was back in the 1950s so it has been a couple of days. I got my number today also and I can't wait to get my Elio. Well, I guess I can and it is good because I will be able to save more towards the purchase. See you next year in our beautiful Elios. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello from San Bernardino, California! I got my reservation number today! 7262.Can't wait to drive the coolest vehicle I have ever seen! I've been talking to my friends and probably sold 3 or 4 more elio's.
Dave, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your "number" and for encouraging your friends to reserve Elios too. Yes this is an exciting vehicle and we are all looking forward to the day we see them cruising around our towns. Hope you will use the forum search function to find all the information you want about the Elio. If not, just ask. We want the Elio experience to be rewarding and exciting for everyone.

Top Bottom