• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Grand Pass Ideas:-)

Fred Yerrick

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Fred, I'm going with my fiancé to visit her son and girlfriend in Escondido next week. We fly from Denver to San Diego.
Hi Jeff, The weather is great and you will be just up the 15 from where we will hold the first Elio Rally at the Bernardo Winery!
Fred, I'm going with my fiancé to visit her son and girlfriend in Escondido next week. We fly from Denver to San Diego.

Attachments

• 20140802_133814.jpg
    20140802_133814.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 198

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Jeff, if you've got time in your schedule drop by for a beer. :D Although we're on the other side of the metro area from the airport, we're only 1.5 miles off I-70. I'll put a hammer in your hand and you can help finish the fence, if we don't get it done this weekend! ;)

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Hey Jeff, if you've got time in your schedule drop by for a beer. :D Although we're on the other side of the metro area from the airport, we're only 1.5 miles off I-70. I'll put a hammer in your hand and you can help finish the fence, if we don't get it done this weekend! ;)

Thanks for the invitation for the work and the drink! Be careful what you offer, we may just show up some day! Won't be able to this trip, but I have a son that lives in Aurora, will keep you in mind for the next trip.

Top Bottom