• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greeting's From 3244

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am Russ Martin from las Vegas Nevada, so excited to be part of the Elio revolution that will sweep the nation in 2015.

#3244 All in baby.
Welcome Russ and congratulations from southern Oregon. Ralphe will be very pleased to learn there is someone else here from Las Vegas. I love reading that kind of positive post. This is a very active group and we have a great support staff. Enjoy the journey to our Elio revolution. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am Russ Martin from las Vegas Nevada, so excited to be part of the Elio revolution that will sweep the nation in 2015.
#3244 All in baby.

Russ, welcome to our fun little Elio corner! Based on your number we will be getting our Elios at nearly the same time. :cool:

I hope you have a great time on this forum but if you ever have any issues please be sure to contact a staff member as we are here to help.:)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico and thanks for joining in Elio revolution. Great site with solid information, funny people, and entertainment for all

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome #3422. I finally went all in on 3/22 and am waiting for my number. It now looks like it will be in the 3500's. Oh well, at least I will have one and based on the production estimates should have my Elio in the first two months of production

Top Bottom