• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Alaska

ks6c

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HELLO from Colorado, and Welcome!

I've already posted somewhere on the forum that I'll be leading any and all who might want to join me on a road trip next year - Denver to Fairbanks. I've made the trip 3 times now, on a Harley with a 200 mile range gas tank. Look forward to doing it in a vehicle with a little more leeway between gas stops. <grin>

And look forward to meeting you in person.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: from the Pacific NW

Very glad you have decided to join Elio Owners Group.
The is a wealth of information here and you'll find the Search Feature a helpful tool.
And if you can't find what you're looking for always feel free to ask
Join in on any thread you like or that you have something to share; the folks here are from all age groups and walks of life.

So slide up a chair and make yourself at home :ranger:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi from Cincinnati. I spent 2 months in Alaska in 2010, some of that time in a stifling-hot Fairbanks. I wonder how the Elio will do on permafrost heaves?

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Just wanted to say hello from Fairbanks. So... "Hello".

Hi Clipper, welcome to the forum!

About 12 years ago, a coworker in my office who was an Alaskan native gave me his road map of AK. I found it fascinating to look at it and see the lack or roads, the enormous size of the state, all of the lakes and wilderness. Most of us in the lower 48 have no clue how big Alaska is.

Top Bottom